This summer, give your child the unforgettable experience of Mallorca's first adventure camp!
Escola Global have combined their expertise in holistic education, with the island's biggest adventure sports company Experience Mallorca to offer this unique, 7 week summer programme.
We are bringing fun packed adventures to children from 3 to 16 years old. With 7 weeks* each themed around Mallorca’s top adventure sports, your child will gain confidence, skill and resilience, alongside as well as problem solving skills, teamwork and memories for life.
*(participation can be anything from 1 to 7 weeks)
With the extensive resources on offer at Escola Global and the diverse terrain of our beautiful island, we will venture deep underground, to the highest peaks; from land to sea and from city to countryside. Boasting our very own climbing wall, trampolines, zip lines and so much more, your children will experience interactive days full of educational value, creativity and learning; followed by an adventurous day of exploration to put to their new skills and knowledge to good use!
This sounds expensive!
No, we have put special discounts in places to make sure that our camp is accessible to everyone!
What are the age groups?
We will have 3 age group categories with levels of the activities to suit.
Nature Guardians (3 years old to 5 years old)
Young Explorers (6 years old to 9 years old)
Thrill Seekers (10 years old to 12+ years old)
Our Weekly themes are:
Week 1 28th June – 2nd July 2021 - Climbing to the sky. (Climbing)
Week 2 5th July – 9Th July - Sea and cliff Adventures. (Coasteearing)
Week 3 12th July – 16th July – Walking around the word. (Trekking and orientation)
Week 4 19th July – 23rd July - Cement jungle Adventures. (Urban Sports)
Week 5 26th July – 30 July - Training warriors . (Crossfit and Agility)
Each week we plan on at least one day off site to try new adventure sports. Our days off site will be for 6+ years with parents’ consent. Experience Mallorca has been Running for 12 years taking tourists, children, and adults from all over the world on new adventures. We are privileged that we will have the opportunity to share the sports with your children. Our instructors will build the children’s confidence to try new activities and tailor each trip to their ability.
Adventure days out with our guiding team will be from 6 years plus but that doesn’t mean they wont be here with us turning Park bit into one giant adventure playground for every age to enjoy.
The sports give us a structure but there will be many integrated themes for all age group we don’t expect your 3 year old to climb a mountain. They will have lots of educational and creative play about climbing, play with ropes, water, agility games even a bug hunt.
Do the children need extra equipment?
All your child’s safety wear including wetsuit, buoyancy aid, helmet and necessary equipment is included.
Children do need to have clothes suitable for the weather and appropriate sun protection with them. They will also need sport shoes that can get wet.
We always recommend a large bottle of water some food and a sugar snack such as energy drink, chocolate this is because they need lots of energy on the day and the smaller you are the more you generally need.
Once the booking is completed you will receive a VERY IMPORTANT DOCUMENT called The Cuestionario De Salud. - This must be presented in person at the school by the 7th june latest – This will be attached to the booking confirmation
What does my Child need to bring?
- A Rucksack
- Large Bottle of water,
- Swimwear and towel.
- Sun cream to be applied before coming and we will ensure regular breaks for further application.
- Sun Hat.
- Child must have on sports clothes and
- Mask For Over 6 years
- Spare change of clothes
- Snack / lunch
- Any medication your child is taking along with a doctors certificate for administration
- Requirements: Ages 3 - 14
- Cost: From €185 a week. If you are booking before 30 May 2021 the 12 the price will automatically have our early bird discount applied. If you are a student of Escola Global don’t forget to use you additional discount code FEG.
Important information for grown ups.
Health and safety is our number one priority, so parents please read the following extra information carefully.
- By booking this camp you as parents or guardians understand that we will be partaking in adventure sports whilst on school
grounds or surrounding areas of Park bit. Children will always be accompanied by a member of staff however whilst we do our best to reduce all risks it is impossible to eliminate them completely. As a result, accidents may occur.
- All our activities are in NATURE so the comfort of changing room is not always available Especially on Adventure Days off site. All children need to have on swimwear where applicable under their cloths especially on these days as changing rooms are not available. We will endeavour to make routine toilet stops on the way to and from the venue using nearby facilities however our locations are often remote. (There are no loos)
- We promote our employees to follow social distancing and the use of hand gel and masks especially on the camp site. If the guide needs to break social distancing / covid protocol to ensure the safety and well-being of your child, our guides will do so. All our guides are healthy and fit and in some activities, they will not wear a mask for reasons of practicability and safety. Children are also exempt from wearing a mask whilst partaking in sports activities. (Cliff jumping and masks do not go well together.)
- All children will be provided with safety equipment for each of the activities. It is essential every child has trainers from home that can get wet.
- During the booking process you will be asked permission for us to take photos and about illness and allergies please ensure we have all the information not matter how small the detail is.
- Lastly should you need to complain we have a book of complaints available + our health and safety documentation is available to anyone who wishes to read it in person on request.
If there is anything we have missed please or you have any questions regarding the camp we are available at email@example.com or by telephone 0034 687358922. 9am to 17.00 Monday to Saturday.